Monday, July 26, 2010

Dez Bryant - It's Always Something

Primarily for my personal use, I am beginning to compile a Dez Bryant news archive so that I can remember everything. I am sure not all of this is his fault, but wow he can keep the media busy.

Feel free to remind me what I have missed, and I will add them if you email or comment a link.

October 7, 2009 - Dez Bryant in big trouble at Oklahoma State

February 28, 2010 - Bryant is always late for practice and a risky pick

March 30, 2010 - Bryant runs, posts slow times at personal workouts

April 23, 2010 - Bryant has an irregular heartbeat

April 28, 2010 - Jeff Ireland asks Dez if his mother as a prostitute...then apologizes

May 1, 2010 - Dez is winded and puking at rookie mini-camp

May 3, 2010 - Angela Bryant wants apology, but also has some new law problems

May 19, 2010 - Dez Bryant is wearing Nike after signing 2 year deal with Under Armour 3 months ago

May 27, 2010 - Bryant misses mini camp practice....and then...

May 27, 2010 - Dunks on people that night at basketball game

July 22, 2010 - Dez Bryant and Cowboys agree to a 5-year contract

July 24, 2010 - Dez tells David Moore that Roy Williams and Bryant will not be pitted against eachother

July 25, 2010 - Dez Bryant refuses to carry Roy Williams shoulder pads

July 26, 2010 - Under Armour and Dez break up

1 comment:

P1 Steven said...

I have a theory about ole' Dez. Intended or not he is not the lighting rod of the Cowboys. Just like T.O., we will see alot of non-stories about him go into heavy circulation in the media. My biggest pet peeve about T.O. was that the media made every action he made a story..... It just becomes a beating.