Friday, July 16, 2021

Who will be Dallas’ next champion? Who starts on O-line for the Cowboys? DFW sports mailbag

 It’s time for me to knock out the last moments of vacation, then we are scheduled to make our triumphant return to Oxnard/Ventura, Calif., for the start of the all new and hopefully improved Dallas Cowboys training camp. It is my mission to attend my first NBA Finals game since the Mavericks’ glorious run in 2011 with a Game 6 appearance in the Deer District on Tuesday. I will report back, but I am definitely thinking the best way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the only Milwaukee Bucks title (and the 49th anniversary of this Bucks fan’s birth) in their modest history is to do it again in 2021. We shall see.

https://theathletic.com/2710362/2021/07/16/dallas-next-champion-who-starts-on-o-line-for-cowboys-dfw-sports-mailbag/

No comments: