Thursday, May 12, 2022

Cowboys newcomers: TE Jake Ferguson, DT John Ridgeway add reasonable pieces on both sides

 Here in the next few weeks, I want to make sure I get to the checklist of post-draft activities that I might have delayed this year for certain “playoffs in other sports” reasons locally. Yes, it is possible the Utah Jazz and Phoenix Suns versus the Mavericks (not to mention those Calgary Flames against the Stars) have helped delay my looks at all of the draft picks I had not studied properly.

So, for each of the next three weeks, I will grab two of the Cowboys’ front office Day 3 picks and see what we can see. This always is a fun activity to meet these guys and try to put ourselves in the war-room seats to try to understand the Cowboys’ ultimate vision.

https://theathletic.com/3303861/2022/05/12/dallas-cowboys-nfl-football-rookies-jake-ferguson-john-ridgeway/

No comments: