Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blogless in Lewisville

I am sad to report that this is another one of those mornings that I have 15 minutes rather than 2 hours to work on this blog.

These mornings are happening more often than I would like, but perhaps it is becoming a reality that with a wife, a daughter, a son, a radio show, 2 blogs, 10 shows on "season pass", a Mavericks season, a Stars season, a NFL draft, a fantasy baseball team, a church, a treadmill, and a goldfish that a I might be running out of time in my day-to-day.

What does this mean for the blog? I hope not too much. But, today, I must go practice for this goofy basketball game against Lake Highlands girls.

So, congrats to the Mavs. I continue to underestimate you, I think.

Talk to you at noon.

1 comment:

fickle said...

Let's work together to make sure that church doesn't fall any farther down that list, buddy.

:)

just kidding, just kidding.