Monday, March 23, 2009

Very Tricky First Post

First, I realize I am moving in to your apartment building here at this new blog, so I will try not to get too carried away with my normal dogmatic ways in the early going. Then again, I am sure I will go back to being me at any second.

Some of you might listen to Sportsradio 1310 the Ticket and might be familiar with my particular program (BaD Radio), and if so, you already know that I am ready to debate anything and everything under the sports sun. I also will spend a good amount of time trying to win those debates (because what fun is a debate if you lose?)

To those that aren’t familiar, please know that I don’t necessarily have a favorite sport or blogging specialty. To declare one would be disingenuous, as my answer changes as the calendar does. I certainly spend more time on the NFL and the NHL these days due to my employment opportunities, but I grew up with basketball taking a big part of my life , and consider the world of the MLB my true obsession these days (stinking fantasy baseball is my one true vice in life).

If you wish to get a feel for what I believe on pretty much any topic, try rolling through the archives of my old blog. Otherwise, let’s get down to business with all that sports shall put on our plate here at my new home, InsideCorner.

Soon, I plan on defending the "Fern" debate.

No comments: