Sunday, April 04, 2010

Oklahoma City Thunder Tattoo Report


First, a disclaimer. I did not watch this game from a tattoo perspective, so all of my findings are off internet searches of each player. This, of course, is highly unreliable, so I welcome any of you setting me straight if I get this wrong.

That being said, the Thunder are shockingly not in the tattoo club. 2 for 15 is so easily the lowest title of anyone we have studied, that I feel the findings are faulty.

They are young, but so far, it appears, no ink to speak of.

Oklahoma City Thunder Tattoo Roster
Nick CollisonN
Kevin DurantN
Jeff GreenN
James HardenN
Serge IbakaN
Nenad KrsticN
Eric MaynorY
Byron MullensN
Kevin OllieN
Thabo SefoloshaY
Mustafa ShakurN
Etan ThomasN
Kyle WeaverN
Russell WestbrookN
DJ WhiteN
Totals2/13

HTML Tables



1 comment:

Unknown said...

durant has two on his chest he said on twitter