Thanks to Adam Rosen who did some research to find us some ADS trends the Mavs have had. The Mavs hit a lot of trends in the game last night that have usually brought them success throughout the season. For Example:
- When Dirk's ADS+ is UNDER 11, they are 16-1...last night he posted a 5.7, his 3rd lowest of the year
- When Terry has an ADS+ Under 14, they are 15-5 (4 of those losses in games with out Dirk, with Dirk they are 15-1)...last night he posted a 13.4
-When the Mavs post a better ADS+ than their opponent, they are 15-4 on the season...last night they had 11.3 to the Thunders 12.5
-When Tyson Chandler has 8+FG-A, the Mavs are 13-2...last night he had 10 FG-A
-When Dirk has 10+ FT-A's, the Mavs were 16-0 on the season...last night he had 10 FT-A's
A lot of these are obscure but i feel like they are important to getting good looks and opportunity at points.
With Tyson Chandler's attempts those are generally dunks and layups, high percentage shots. With Dirk's FT-A's those are converted at a high percentage.
- OKC's bench outscored Dallas's 50-29
- Mavs shot 37.5% compared to the Thunder who shot 55.9%.
- This is the first home loss for Dallas all playoffs long.
- OKC has yet to lose back-to-back games this playoffs.
Click HERE to read Bob's Morning After for Game 2.
What is ADS? Read the FAQ and find out.
Thanks to Heath Huston and Adam Rosen for the data.