Dirk sat out his 7th straight game, as the Magic picked up their 9th win in a row. Mavs came out strong, but it wasn't enough as the Magic led the last three quarters. Looking at the ADS and the stats its not the offense that is hurting without Dirk, but their defense and the ability to hold a lead. Is it something that the Mavs are doing differently or is it their opponents? Without Dirk on the floor the opposition can breath a little easier knowing that they don't have to defend a 7ft player that can score a basket from anywhere on the court.
- Stevenson game point leader with 24pts in 35:14 minutes.
- 7th Straight makes the longest time out for Dirk in his career.
- Mavericks lose five out of seven without Dirk.
- Howard gets a double double with 23pts/13 boards.
- Tukoglu gets a career high of 17 assists.
Thanks to Ted Miles for the data.
What is ADS? Read the FAQ and find out.